Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Humor? (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=1565)

Crash 06-07-2006 02:26 PM

Humor?

" Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately. Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in Florida.
Not me. I concentrate on solutions to problems. The result is a win-win-win situation:

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border

+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Any other problems you would like for me to solve today? "

Shark Bait 06-07-2006 02:37 PM

Death & taxes? :eek:

Red_Chili 06-08-2006 07:19 AM

If you die.... you don't have to pay taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Ben 06-08-2006 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red_Chili
If you die.... you don't have to pay taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!

But someone will have to! :eek: :rolleyes:

Red_Chili 06-09-2006 08:19 AM

If you die... you don't care!!!!!!!

nakman 07-09-2006 10:42 AM

Ha ha.. don't ask me how I got to this site. But alas, not all Toyota drivers are genius.. http://thatvideosite.com/view/2618.html

Shark Bait 07-09-2006 10:54 AM

At least the truck didn't endo and kill the guy !! :eek:

Rezarf 07-09-2006 01:55 PM

Wow!

That could have been lots worse!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Drew

Hulk 07-11-2006 06:32 PM

A man was on holiday in Kenya. While he was walking through the bush, he came across an elephant standing with one leg raised in the air.

The elephant seemed distressed so the man approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant's foot. There was a large thorn deeply embedded in the bottom of the foot.

As carefully and as gently as he could he removed the thorn and the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned to face the man and with a rather stern look on its face, stared at him. For a good ten minutes the man stood frozen -- thinking of nothing else but being trampled.

Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned and walked away.

For years after, the man remembered the elephant and the events of that day.

One day the man was walking through the zoo with his son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to where they are standing at the rail. It stared at him and the man couldn't help wondering if this was the same elephant.

After a while it trumpeted loudly; then it continued to stare at him.

The man summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder.

Suddenly the elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of the man's legs and swung him wildly back and forth along the railing, killing him.

Probably wasn't the same elephant.

Uncle Ben 07-11-2006 07:13 PM

OKay........ did you miss the title of this thread Matt?:confused: After reading all that I feel very similer to how I felt after seeing Pirates II....big build up no finish.... :rolleyes: ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk
A man was on holiday in Kenya. While he was walking through the bush, he came across an elephant standing with one leg raised in the air.

The elephant seemed distressed so the man approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant's foot. There was a large thorn deeply embedded in the bottom of the foot.

As carefully and as gently as he could he removed the thorn and the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned to face the man and with a rather stern look on its face, stared at him. For a good ten minutes the man stood frozen -- thinking of nothing else but being trampled.

Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned and walked away.

For years after, the man remembered the elephant and the events of that day.

One day the man was walking through the zoo with his son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to where they are standing at the rail. It stared at him and the man couldn't help wondering if this was the same elephant.

After a while it trumpeted loudly; then it continued to stare at him.

The man summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder.

Suddenly the elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of the man's legs and swung him wildly back and forth along the railing, killing him.

Probably wasn't the same elephant.