Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Land Use (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Clear Creek Ranger District Volunteer Agreement Forms (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=15785)

subzali 05-26-2011 09:29 AM

Clear Creek Ranger District Volunteer Agreement Forms
4 Attachment(s)
I wanted to throw these forms up online so we as a club know what we're committing to when we Adopt a Road with the Forest Service. Please read and let me know if you have any thoughts, I'm going to be signing these and returning them to Brant.

leiniesred 05-26-2011 01:57 PM

vehicle section already boxed "NO?"

I'm looking at Optional Form 301a (09/2010) USDA-USDI, Page 2, at the bottom.

Government Vehicle required? No is "X'd."
Personal Vehicle to be used? No is "X'd."

Don't we need to use our personal vehicles for hauling trash, tools, supplies and volunteers and maybe even a government employee on the pre-work inspection?

Otherwise, looks good to me.

By the way, when is a hardhat required? Right before something hits me on the head? Will I need to obtain a hardhat to participate in trail maintenance?

subzali 05-26-2011 02:00 PM

To clarify: these forms are new, and tweaking may be required. I saw the vehicle designation too, and asked Brant about that. I think hardhats are only required when we're installing carsonite, signs, fences, post-and-cable, etc., or when deemed appropriate or desired by the person doing the work.

JadeRunner 07-07-2011 06:02 PM

We can fill out the monitor form for sure. But, which form do we use to keep track of man hours for when we run the trail and do basic trash pick up and stuff?

subzali 07-07-2011 08:16 PM

EDIT: I have separated out the volunteer hours form and uploaded it separately. It's the last one in the list above.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.