Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Need a few more volunteers (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=17639)

Romer 04-08-2012 09:02 AM

Need a few more volunteers
 
1 Attachment(s)
Need 1 more for Wed Registration 10-12 shift

Need 1 more for Wed Registration 1-3 shift

Need 2 more for Wed Registration 3-5 shift

Need 3 more for the 1st Dinner shift

Need 4 more for the 2nd dinner shift

Attached is the list of people and shifts they volunteered for. I sent e-mails out to all who said they wanted to volunteer. Quite a few have not responded

boydmick 04-11-2012 08:32 PM

I was waiting to find out trail confirmations. I'm on the Koko so I won't be much help with tech or registration but if you still need help at dinner I will pitch in for a shift.

ttubb 04-12-2012 08:54 AM

Ken, I just changed my room res to arrive on 5/1 so I can be available all day on Wed, 5/2. Just put me where you need me. I can also help with the dinner, either shift as you need. Thanks, Terry

Romer 04-12-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boydmick (Post 209261)
I was waiting to find out trail confirmations. I'm on the Koko so I won't be much help with tech or registration but if you still need help at dinner I will pitch in for a shift.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttubb (Post 209286)
Ken, I just changed my room res to arrive on 5/1 so I can be available all day on Wed, 5/2. Just put me where you need me. I can also help with the dinner, either shift as you need. Thanks, Terry

Thanks Guys!:thumb:

brentbba 04-13-2012 10:07 AM

Ken - put me down for a dinner shift. Out on SRS so can't help with registration

Romer 04-13-2012 05:58 PM

Thanks everyone

Need a couple more people for the 10-noon shift on Wednesday Registration and one more for each of the afternoon shifts

plus one for each dinner shift. Then we are in good shape!

ttubb 04-13-2012 06:02 PM

Ken, are you going to update the spreadsheet on post #1 so we know what we are doing? Thanks, Terry

Romer 04-13-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttubb (Post 209398)
Ken, are you going to update the spreadsheet on post #1 so we know what we are doing? Thanks, Terry

Done

ttubb 04-13-2012 07:45 PM

Ken, I would be glad to work more than one shift on Wed in registration if you need me. Terry

Romer 04-13-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttubb (Post 209404)
Ken, I would be glad to work more than one shift on Wed in registration if you need me. Terry

Thanks Terry, I'll put you down for both afternoon shifts.

I appreciate it


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.