Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Favorite tv shows (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=184)

bh4rnnr 09-15-2005 08:27 PM

Favorite tv shows

All time is Seinfeld. Simpsons are good(but think they are loosing it a little in there old age), Futurerama was always good. Family Guy, who could not like that show?. Not having cable thats about all I can tolerate :eek: .

Ric 09-15-2005 09:06 PM

mine would have to be MASH, Freinds, A band of brothers and Oz

nuclearlemon 09-15-2005 10:14 PM

mash was great and is still good...monk for current shows. all law and orders except trial by jury.

Magoo 09-16-2005 03:01 PM

rescue me,nip/tuck,band of brothers,that 70's show,seinfeld.im gonna get shot for this one "the O.C." just for the chicks though,gotta thing for the blondes :D
shawn

bh4rnnr 09-16-2005 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magoo
rescue me,nip/tuck,band of brothers,that 70's show,seinfeld.im gonna get shot for this one "the O.C." just for the chicks though,gotta thing for the blondes :D
shawn

Used to like the O.C but just can not stand it anymore. Because of that show, dont think I ever want to live in Cali(not that I would anyway..)

Evrgrnmtnman 09-16-2005 07:11 PM

Gunsmoke-Longest running TV show ever(20years+)!
Bonanza
All In The Family
Combat
Star Trek
etc....
Ol" The Oldies.......I'm showing my age.............. :D

Magoo 09-16-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bh4rnnr
Used to like the O.C but just can not stand it anymore. Because of that show, dont think I ever want to live in Cali(not that I would anyway..)

to be totally honest,i stopped watching it when the hot blonde that was supposedly marrisa's girlfriend stopped showing up on there.but the whole rich spoiled kid thing makes me sick.

wesintl 09-16-2005 10:13 PM

I'm down with gunsmoke :)

I like older stuff..
Andy Griffith show
Chips ;)
Dukes of hazzard
batman and robin
mash
cheers
brady bunch is funny
happy days
etc,
etc.

CardinalFJ60 09-16-2005 10:30 PM

oh yeah, Seinfeld...and...

I have to add Northern Exposure and SportsNight - that one wasn't on for long, but really got hooked on it.

And, well, I'll Admit, the Simpsons - I mean I do have all seasons on DVD...I guess they may rank 1st. It's a close race, though

El Jefe 09-16-2005 11:11 PM

Newer stuff:
Sopranos
The Daily Show
South Park
Cathouse
Jeff Corwin's show on Animal Planet
Mythbusters
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Family Guy - Stewie and Brian crack me up
MXE on Spike TV

Older stuff:
Batman and Robin (Biff! Thud! Batgirl!)
M*A*S*H
Cheers
Star Trek (Capt. Kirk version)
Don Kirshner's Rock Concert (now I'm showing MY age!)
Bob Ross
In Living Color
Saturday Night Live w/ Belushi, Chevy Chase, Ackroyd, etc.

Hates:
Anything Disney
Bill O'Reilly / Nancy Grace / Hannity / Scarborough Country (visual tripe, all of them)
The OC & Most everything on WB and UPN
Land of the Lost - I still hate Chaka, but I thought Holly was a cutie back when I was a kid!

Thx!
Chris Colangelo