Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Tech Inspection Volunteers needed! (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=19035)

Air Randy 01-22-2013 10:04 AM

Tech Inspection Volunteers needed!

Tech Inspection is an important element of Cruise Moab since first and foremost we want to ensure everyone has a safe and fun adventure. Tech Inspection is supported 100% by volunteers and we need you to be one! A little mechanical know how is useful but not mandatory. Anyone with a good disposition and big smile can do this job :D. If any mechanical issues are found we will have veteran mechanics available to provide technical advice.

Tech Inspection will be at Slickrock Campground in the same location near the trail boss cabin. It will be open and available per the following schedule:

Wednesday May 1st; 8AM to Noon then 1PM to 5PM

Thursday May 2nd; 7AM to 8AM

Friday May 3rd; 7AM to 8AM

Saturday May 4th; contact me to arrange an inspection

Obviously Wednesday is our big, heavy traffic day and we like to have at least 4 inspectors working every shift, if we get more, thats great. Thursday mornings is also very busy. Don't worry, if you volunteer to help we'll make sure you get out in plenty of time to participare in your trail run.

If you would like to help, send me your name, email address, cell phone number and the day(s)/shift(s) you would like to help out. You can reply to this forum or send me an email at: randy.rosetta@motorolasolutions.com

Thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing everyone in Moab!

Romer 01-22-2013 10:48 AM

Randy,
Ill volunteer for tech Wednsday first shift

Dankunz 01-22-2013 11:28 AM

I think my long hump from Georgia is going to prevent me from helping much :(

Air Randy 01-22-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romer (Post 225296)
Randy,
Ill volunteer for tech Wednsday first shift

You're hired! Thanks Ken!

Rzeppa 01-23-2013 12:19 AM

I was reminded a few minutes ago that this (Safety Inspection) is an important opportunity to screen out anyone who does not have a driver's license that does not match their registration.

nick in nebraska 01-23-2013 07:18 AM

Dad and i will help agin with tech inspection and where ever else that is needed. I put in for the overnight Swell run.

Air Randy 01-23-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick in nebraska (Post 225372)
Dad and i will help agin with tech inspection and where ever else that is needed. I put in for the overnight Swell run.

Let me know which days/shifts you will want to work.

MicahMan 01-24-2013 12:02 AM

I'm on the San Rafael over night er but am happy to help Amy other day

Rzeppa 01-24-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MicahMan (Post 225478)
I'm on the San Rafael over night er but am happy to help Amy other day

I heard the Wasatch guys didn't want you around so I moved you to another trail...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

baileyfj40 01-24-2013 07:06 PM

1st shift Wednesday, please.