Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   For Sale / Wanted (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Got screwed need a good 2f bottom end (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=19563)

rckhound 05-09-2013 12:04 AM

Got screwed need a good 2f bottom end
 
Bought a 79 fj40 on and got screwed. Should have known better. Was told it had a rebuilt bottom end and behold it had about a gallon of water in the pan and a spun bearing. Bottom of the cylinder walls are scored and its not really worth rebuilding. Looking for a good rebuilder or solid bottom end. I have pretty much brand new head. Please help. financially F***** on this one so anything helps. Thanks, Steve.

baja1d 05-09-2013 12:10 AM

Got screwed need a good 2f bottom end
 
Just happen to be looking at my phone. at any rate, I've got freshly painted 1976 2F that needs a good home. Couple of others have expressed some interest so I've got to check with them first. Call me in the morning if you're interested. 72o-987-42o2

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/09/ha9ahe3a.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/09/e5e8ahyj.jpg

rckhound 05-09-2013 08:39 AM

Called Left Message.

rckhound 05-09-2013 02:24 PM

Yeah
 
Sounds like Travis is coming through with a 2f at a good price. Thanks!

rckhound 05-15-2013 05:35 PM

Got it
 
Picked up a great looking 2F from Travis last night. :beer: Thanks!

Crash 05-15-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rckhound (Post 232731)
Picked up a great looking 2F from Travis last night. :beer: Thanks!

Let us know how it works out!

Rezarf 05-15-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja1d (Post 232442)
Just happen to be looking at my phone. at any rate, I've got freshly painted 1976 2F that needs a good home. Couple of others have expressed some interest so I've got to check with them first. Call me in the morning if you're interested. 720-987-4202

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/09/ha9ahe3a.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/09/e5e8ahyj.jpg

Sweet! That's Ian's old rig isn't it? I spent some time on that rig with him. I'd love to see you finish up. :thumb:

Drew

baja1d 05-15-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rezarf (Post 232741)
Sweet! That's Ian's old rig isn't it? I spent some time on that rig with him. I'd love to see you finish up. :thumb:

Drew

Hold on there Drew, just sent the motor to Silverthorn with Steve. I'm hoping to finish what Ian started next winter. Got some big plans for her


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.