Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   in a jam, please help (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=19842)

grecoj 06-27-2013 10:36 PM

in a jam, please help

I WENT OFF THE SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN IN MY RUNNER COMING FROM CENTRAL CITY AND NEED SOME HELP TO GET MY TRUCK. i am currently in a respite place after my stay in the hospital. i love my truck and just really need some help please. my email is grecoj72@yahoo.com if anyone can assist. i dont have much now except a broken elbow and some more scars and a drive to live and enjoy life but things are looking up in the financial department. I heard a tire may have come off but could be a rumor and i could just fire her up and drive right out idk. Anyone up for an adventure? Thanks, Joe

nakman 07-02-2013 09:57 AM

Just getting caught up on some older posts... did this get resolved? What road were you even on? hope you're alright and got this worked out... :confused:

Caribou Sandstorm 07-02-2013 10:03 AM

Joe, sorry to hear of your trouble.

Our club is heading up that way tomorrow night for a club run, if you still need help, I am sure we would all be happy to try to make this a rescue run for you, if possible.

Chris

JadeRunner 07-02-2013 10:51 AM

I just e-mailed him just in case he still needs help.

Fishy 07-02-2013 12:38 PM

Not sure how we missed this? From 5 days ago? Scott, if you'd like a few of us to break out early from the meeting and see what we can do, just say so.

Caribou Sandstorm 07-02-2013 01:49 PM

Just got an email from Joe.

Said he had heard from Scott also.

Joe would need a ride up there from one of us and a ride back to respite care, I am guessing. If he wanted to join us.

Sounds like he believes the front diff is busted, not sure what year his runner is.

It is on it's side. I offered that maybe we could access the situation and if possible pull it to a spot that he could more easily get it towed?

Anyway, he is going to call me later or call Scott later, I think.

nakman 07-02-2013 01:53 PM

What road is it on? hwy 6 is a much different scene than parts of OMG road, obviously.

Caribou Sandstorm 07-02-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakman (Post 235536)
What road is it on? hwy 6 is a much different scene than parts of OMG road, obviously.

He didn't say. If it is off a paved road, it may be out of our window to offer help. I am not sure what the rules are for recovery off of a busy paved road like 6. But I am guessing it won't look so bueno to be winching a wreck out of a gully with traffic blazing by..

Fishy 07-02-2013 02:18 PM

All...... please check the members only section. Thx!

BournID 07-02-2013 06:18 PM

Boo Hoo.. I can't check member only until hopefully tomorrow night when I become a member. Assuming the vote goes my way!