Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Anybody Northside with a spare Generator Robbie can borrow? (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=20225)

Uncle Ben 09-14-2013 08:26 AM

Anybody Northside with a spare Generator Robbie can borrow?

Robbie is without power and might be for a couple days. They just got his road open but it's a mess up there. If you have one ping me or Robbie's Cell. He has spotty coverage so text messaging is probably a safe bet.

Romer 09-14-2013 01:35 PM

I have a generator, but I am no where near the north side

60wag 09-14-2013 03:30 PM

If someone can get Ken's generator or another one to me, I can deliver it to Robbie.

Caribou Sandstorm 09-14-2013 04:17 PM

I can pick up Ken's and deliver to Bruce.

Ken call me, Three zero three nine eight one seven eight five one

Caribou Sandstorm 09-14-2013 04:32 PM

Just spoke to Bruce and texted Robbie. Robbie just texted me back, he found a generator so good there.

Standing by if he or anyone else needs help...

Romer 09-14-2013 04:43 PM

Sorry, one of my window well type areas was filling up with water. I was out there with a bucket emptying it out. Just got a little water in the basement as I caught it just when it started to happen. Some drainage and movement of some of the gutter spouts should help for next time

Glad Robbie is doing well

Caribou Sandstorm 09-14-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romer (Post 239178)
Sorry, one of my window well type areas was filling up with water. I was out there with a bucket emptying it out. Just got a little water in the basement as I caught it just when it started to happen. Some drainage and movement of some of the gutter spouts should help for next time

Whew, glad you caught that!

FJCDan 09-15-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romer (Post 239178)

Hey Ken Make sure if the carpet and pad didn't get wet. If it did pull your carpet back and just go ahead and cut that pad out and remove it. Put some kind of fan on it to start drying. If you need new padlet me know this is what I have been doing for 4 days straight now. If anyone else out there has any questions or problems with flooding feel free to call me. I do not know how quickly I may be able to do anything, but I can tell you how to start the process of drying. Dan Five Star Carpet Cleaning. 303-929-7230. I have not been able to get on here much since I am working 11 hour days. Calling me is best. Stay safe and dry everyone.

Inukshuk 09-15-2013 08:09 AM

This is the road to Robbie's house. I have other friends there and I used to live there. The other road he mentions is the side road to Robbie. We can fill and drive that! (Disclaimer: of course there are drop offs on the side of these these mtn roads)