Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   4Wheeling and Event Staging Area (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Weekday fun? 10/7 - 10/9. (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=20280)

Jacket 09-26-2013 12:01 PM

Weekday fun? 10/7 - 10/9.
 
I'm starting a new job and have a few days off in between gigs during the week of the 7th. Anybody have time off during that week for wheelin' or motorbiking?

smslavin 09-26-2013 12:06 PM

I'm tied up on conference calls almost all day Monday and Tuesday of that week and Christo is going to be working on the FJ Wed. Damn. Wish I could go.

Jacket 09-27-2013 06:17 PM

Maybe I'll just cruise out to Moab for a few days...

Rzeppa 09-27-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacket (Post 239668)
I'm starting a new job and have a few days off in between gigs during the week of the 7th. Anybody have time off during that week for wheelin' or motorbiking?

I have started my own business (see sig line) and can sneak out for a half day close-in weekday run. There are a lot of trails around here I have never run, and a lot of exploration on various spurs as well.

SRT08BUS 10-03-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rzeppa (Post 239715)
I have started my own business (see sig line) and can sneak out for a half day close-in weekday run. There are a lot of trails around here I have never run, and a lot of exploration on various spurs as well.

Cascade Creek or Ute Creek? I Might be able to swing it.

bh4rnnr 10-04-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacket (Post 239711)
Maybe I'll just cruise out to Moab for a few days...

Outlaws?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.