Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   4Wheeling and Event Staging Area (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Where in the world is Bill Van Beek? (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=20911)

Uncle Ben 02-19-2014 06:01 PM

Where in the world is Bill Van Beek?

That's a great question that few knew the answer to! Fortunately, after February 24 we will at least know where he wont be! The famous BVB has put in his dues and Toyota is letting him retire! To celebrate such an amazing tenure of the highly respected BVB please join in a pint or few at Big Choice Brewing ( 7270 W 118th Pl, Broomfield, CO 80020) Sunday, March 2 at 2pm till 4 or ????. It's all set up with Andrea and Nathaniel so show up and clank a glass with the legend himself! Feel free to bring finger food if you would like but don't let that stop you if you don't have the time as there will be stuff there to devour. BTW, Bill had no idea of this until he reads this so SURPRISE! :D Welcome to freedom BILL!:thumb::thumb:

Uncle Ben 02-20-2014 07:45 AM

Btt

AxleIke 02-20-2014 12:09 PM

I'll be there. Should be there for most of the entire time.

Rzeppa 02-20-2014 08:36 PM

His last day at Toyota will be tomorrow if memory serves from my last phone conversation with him a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this particular event as we've been invited to my son and his wife's baby shower at that same time. Yes, gonna be a grandpa for the second time, but it will be their first.

Uncle Ben 02-21-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rzeppa (Post 246730)
His last day at Toyota will be tomorrow if memory serves from my last phone conversation with him a few weeks ago.

Someone should tell Bill so he doesn't have to go in on Monday!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rzeppa (Post 246730)
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this particular event as we've been invited to my son and his wife's baby shower at that same time. Yes, gonna be a grandpa for the second time, but it will be their first.

Bummer and Congratulations!

nakman 02-23-2014 09:51 AM

Awesome idea, :kevin:, am planning on being there. :beer2:

Uncle Ben 02-23-2014 05:26 PM

Awesome Tim! I think it's hilarious that BVB has not seen this thread and still has no idea! :lmao::lmao::lmao: :beer2: :thumb::thumb:

Crash 02-23-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Ben (Post 246898)
Awesome Tim! I think it's hilarious that BVB has not seen this thread and still has no idea! :lmao::lmao::lmao: :beer2: :thumb::thumb:

Yeah, BVB is pretty clueless........NOT!

We'll be there to help one of the best people in all of Toyotadom celebrate a wonderful career, a beautiful future and many more trails to travel.

Uncle Ben 02-23-2014 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash (Post 246900)
Yeah, BVB is pretty clueless........NOT!

We'll be there to help one of the best people in all of Toyotadom celebrate a wonderful career, a beautiful future and many more trails to travel.

Isaac and I enjoyed FAC with Sir Bill and he didn't have a clue about next Sunday then.....I'm sooooo looking forward to it!

Jacket 02-24-2014 11:16 AM

We may be up at Breck that day, but if not I'll drop in and say hi.