Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   General Tech Forum (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   time to trim the rear quarters. Looking for body shop. (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=21257)

CardinalFJ60 05-07-2014 01:41 PM

time to trim the rear quarters. Looking for body shop.
 
2 Attachment(s)
After a "fun-filled" drive through the wash of Eagle Canyon in the Swell...I now have a great excuse to get the rear quarters trimmed up like Steve's. Anyone have this done at a local shop? recommendations?

And now the damage pics...

Crash 05-07-2014 01:47 PM

You aren't planning on cutting them all the way up to the fuel door, are you? :hill:
West Side Auto Body at W 16th and Jay St has been helpful to me since Rubithon 2013. Father/Son team of ex-Marines that are highly rated on Yelp, too. I'd be happy to introduce you and take Bart over for them to use as a template.

CardinalFJ60 05-07-2014 01:56 PM

you've got a deal!
 
Thanks Steve! And yeah...they'll have to fix a little more than I had intended. :eek: I'm going to take you up on that offer...and connect through PMs.
:risingsun

subzali 05-07-2014 02:04 PM

Ouch, first Jones Pass and now this! I'm sure you'll come up with a :cool: solution :thumb:

MDH33 05-07-2014 05:41 PM

Ouch!

I want to see a trip report. The carnage stories are multiplying from your trip!

:hill:

cruiseroutfit 05-07-2014 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDH33 (Post 250278)
Ouch!

I want to see a trip report. The carnage stories are multiplying from your trip!

:hill:

Seriously, post some pics :D

CardinalFJ60 05-07-2014 08:59 PM

it was an adventure.
 
2 Attachment(s)
I'll put a separate thread together in a couple days. I'll also get pics and video from Dan and Sean. for some reason, there are fewer pictures as the trip went on. Kurt, Micah, and the rest of the Wasatch guys...we can't express the enough gratitude for your help out there. stay tuned. here are some teaser shots.

Crash 05-25-2014 02:51 PM

Sorry to report that Westside Auto Body, that I touted earlier in this thread, is no longer in business. Cheeseman informed me that he had gone by, on my recommendation, and left a note and made calls that were not responded to. Curious, I went by several days ago and found that a different group is occupying the space formerly run by WAB and operating under a different name. Sorry to see a great little shop close up and now the search is on for another small place that does good work at fair prices. I know of several that don't fit that description so if you find a shop that does, post up, please!

MDH33 05-25-2014 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash (Post 251040)
Sorry to report that Westside Auto Body, that I touted earlier in this thread, is no longer in business. Cheeseman informed me that he had gone by, on my recommendation, and left a note and made calls that were not responded to. Curious, I went by several days ago and found that a different group is occupying the space formerly run by WAB and operating under a different name. Sorry to see a great little shop close up and now the search is on for another small place that does good work at fair prices. I know of several that don't fit that description so if you find a shop that does, post up, please!

That's sad to hear. I think Carlton did the work on his/my 60 there as well (?). I'll check to confirm.

bh4rnnr 05-26-2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CardinalFJ60 (Post 250286)
I'll put a separate thread together in a couple days. I'll also get pics and video from Dan and Sean. for some reason, there are fewer pictures as the trip went on. Kurt, Micah, and the rest of the Wasatch guys...we can't express the enough gratitude for your help out there. stay tuned. here are some teaser shots.

So some of us are still waiting on the full report:rolleyes:;).


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.