Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Which Cruise Moab? (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=2257)

Rzeppa 10-10-2006 09:25 PM

Which Cruise Moab?

Is this for all Cruise Moabs, recollections of Cruise Moab 2006, or upcoming plans for Cruise Moab 2007?

wesintl 10-11-2006 08:47 AM

Info about Cruise Moab - Q&A, etc.

Recollections, upcoming plans, etc. Any and all.

nakman 10-11-2006 09:08 AM

CM06 was a lot of fun, so was CM05. Can't wait for CM07, I hear it's going to be the best Cruise Moab yet!

Groucho 10-11-2006 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakman
CM06 was a lot of fun, so was CM05. Can't wait for CM07, I hear it's going to be the best Cruise Moab yet!

Sumfin about a 10 year? Or is it the tenure?

bigbluefj 10-11-2006 09:17 PM

8 ball award

i was thinking about making some thing for the 8 ball award for CM07 i think it will be kinda cool when it's done and it would be something different so if it's cool with every one i'll go a head and make it...

kevin from canada

MDH33 10-12-2006 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluefj
i was thinking about making some thing for the 8 ball award for CM07 i think it will be kinda cool when it's done and it would be something different so if it's cool with every one i'll go a head and make it...

kevin from canada

My Cruise Moab Virgin question :o

What's the 8 Ball award??:confused:

Hulk 10-12-2006 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTIN
What's the 8 Ball award??:confused:

If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.
Doom, despair, and agony on me!
/you're probably not old enough to know where that came from. :)

Ask Jeff Zepp about the year he earned it. :D

Hulk 10-12-2006 09:22 AM

Quote:

kevin from canada

Sounds great. Send us a picture!

Uncle Ben 10-12-2006 11:34 AM

Quote:

kevin from canada

Very cool Kevin! Pics please! :thumb: ;)

Rzeppa 10-12-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk
Ask Jeff Zepp about the year he earned it. :D

Often, it is awarded to someone who rolls or does some kind of stupid driving that results in vehicular damage. Other times, as in below, it is awarded for breakage, particularly spectactular or unsual breakage, as was the case when I won it.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Full Thread, including comments

;-)

Please note that birfield.com is responsible for the Land Cruiser Mailing List since the early 1990s, and is not only non-profit, but relies entirely on donations to stay alive, including bringing you these archives. In 2006, TLCA donated a generous $1k to keep these archives available and searchable. Even if you are not an LCML subscriber, please donate to birfield.com to at least keep the archives available for free to everyone!

Happy cruisin'!