Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Friday Lunch? (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=310)

Rzeppa 10-07-2005 10:37 AM

Friday Lunch?

Any west-siders want to get together for Friday lunch? Scott? Bob? Stephan? Usual place and time?

Bob, I brought club stickers with me today...

Bobzooki 10-07-2005 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rzeppa
Any west-siders want to get together for Friday lunch? Scott? Bob? Stephan? Usual place and time?

Oh, right. I see this at 3:17 P.M.

Sheesh.

Rzeppa 10-07-2005 03:37 PM

Bob, I still have those stickers, do you want to swing by when you get off work? Anybody else need some club stickers? These are the "old style" yellow and orange ones. I don't know who has the newer style ones with the white background. Matt? Mary?

Uncle Ben 10-07-2005 03:57 PM

Quote:

Maybe if you posted where then you might get some interest? Just a thought....

Rzeppa 10-07-2005 04:50 PM

Sorry for being vague...periodically Scott, Bob, Stephen and I (in varying combinations) get together at Hooters at Kipling and 6th Ave. We all work within a mile or so of each other.

Uncle Ben 10-07-2005 07:17 PM

Quote:

Sorry for being vague...periodically Scott, Bob, Stephen and I (in varying combinations) get together at Hooters at Kipling and 6th Ave. We all work within a mile or so of each other.

Ahhhh....ic. Great day for some wings too! ;)

Rzeppa 10-08-2005 09:51 AM

Since I didn't get any takers by lunch time, I ended up tool shopping. Got a countersink and some dremel collets at the Ace Hardware, then went to Tool King and got a deep 18" vice grip for holding my sheet metal together for welding. I have two of those 6" jobbers and they just don't reach far enough to clamp some parts.

Ahhhh, tools!...grunt grunt!

subzali 10-08-2005 08:08 PM

A Rising Sun Club sticker would be cool! Not a member yet though... :rolleyes: I need to scrounge up 50 bucks somewhere...

leiniesred 10-09-2005 09:01 AM

Sorry Guys, I had Friday Off.

Missed it. Darn. :/ Oh well, next time I guess.

Bobzooki 10-10-2005 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subzali
I need to scrounge up 50 bucks somewhere...

No you don't. The dues are pro-rated, so the farther into the year you are, when you join, the less it costs.

Come to the next meeting, Wednesday, November 2nd, at Stevenson Toyota on what...8th and Indiana? Meet on the South side of the building. Just look for a bunch of freakish dweebs looking like there's no WAY they are actually shopping for a new Camry, walk up, and say the secret motto: "I'm not wearing any underwear." :eek: