Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Trip and Event Reports (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My first Cruise Moab! (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=3709)

Myredyota 05-06-2007 07:04 PM

My first Cruise Moab!
 
I had a blast! I will be going again! Wednesday we ran Fins, Thursday I rode on Behind the Rocks, Friday we attempted to run Kane Creek ( I bent 2 idler arms on one obstacle!), Saturday we did Elephant Hill in the snow, rain and sun!

Did I mention what I won Friday night?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...8/e9a02cb8.jpg

Ultimate Air and :risingsun:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

My pictures can be found here!

Thank you Rising Sun!

Jenny Cruiser 05-06-2007 07:17 PM

Awesome. You must have had one of those lucky 408XXX tickets. :)

Myredyota 05-06-2007 07:50 PM

Nope not even the 202's! It was one of the 2--756's! :hill:

farnhamstj 05-06-2007 08:10 PM

PM'd you about your old tank. Congrats on the win of a new one. Now I understand your offer in the E-hill parking lot.

Chris 05-08-2007 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myredyota (Post 34179)

Did I mention what I won Friday night?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...8/e9a02cb8.jpg

And I'm glad you won! :thumb:

I'm always happy to benefit from someone else's good fortune.

Now where do I find hose parts for my 'new to me' tank?

;)

Myredyota 05-08-2007 11:43 PM

Chris,
I am glad we were able to help each other out! Just go to Home Depot. Don't buy the cheap yellow air line. CO2 will make it very brittle. I bought a 50 footer and cut it in half. 25 feet gives me plenty of line if I have to air someone else up.

packman73 05-09-2007 09:19 PM

Great pics, nice raffle prize. I concur with you, it was my first time to Moab and that was an amazing event!!!!!!!!!!

Rising Sun...you all got your schitt together...can't wait till next year...and more importantly, year 25.

-packman

Myredyota 05-09-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by packman73 (Post 34723)
Great pics, nice raffle prize. I concur with you, it was my first time to Moab and that was an amazing event!!!!!!!!!!

Rising Sun...you all got your schitt together...can't wait till next year...and more importantly, year 25.

-packman

Hey Packman! Was that you on E-Hill with us on Sat? I really enjoyed seeing the FJ's in action. It is neat to see someone wheel a built rig, but it is really cool to see someone wheel a new rig! If that was you on E-Hill, how did the pictures turn out that I took with your camera?

Chris 05-10-2007 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myredyota (Post 34577)
Chris,
I am glad we were able to help each other out! Just go to Home Depot. Don't buy the cheap yellow air line. CO2 will make it very brittle. I bought a 50 footer and cut it in half. 25 feet gives me plenty of line if I have to air someone else up.

Easy enough! I thought I had some kind of challenge in front of me to find the right fittings. :)

Myredyota 05-10-2007 08:34 AM

Nope! Very simple! I think I am going to Red Comet in the AM to get my new tank filled!:hill:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.