Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Trip and Event Reports (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My Cruise Moab Video (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=3731)

stagecoachco 05-07-2007 09:33 PM

My Cruise Moab Video

I took a bit of footage during CM. As I post it on You Tube I will post it here for your enjoyment.

I also want to thank Rising Sun and the CM07 committee and all the Leaders and Gunners. You guys really know how to do an event. This was the most organized, well run event that I have EVER been too. I will definately be back again next year (hopefully with 35's instead of 33's...)

Anyway here are a few vids that I have done

Hells Gate

Escalator

wesintl 05-07-2007 09:37 PM

well thank god you didn't post the one of me spotting him into a pickle :)

Nice wheelin with you. Capable truck and driver to boot! :thumb:

Three Wheel Ben 05-07-2007 09:51 PM

Nice videos, thanks for posting those up. We had a good group that day, only problem was the wind.

FrĪsT 05-07-2007 10:53 PM

Wow ben that was a sweet wheel stand, you are one crazy dude. On that note it was fun cruisin with ya!

Rezarf 05-08-2007 12:12 AM

Awesome Video! Thanks for sharing!:cheers:

Ben, you are my hero... CTT and all, doing a wheel stand!

Were you're girls in the back?

And Escalator... oh my!:eek: :eek: :bowdown: UNREAL!:thumb:

leiniesred 05-08-2007 09:46 AM

Good Drivin', Stagecoachco. I enjoyed driving Moab Rim with you. That is an intimidating trail with an IFS truck (I know). I've witnessed 2 rollovers on that trail. Just a momentary lapse of attention and the truck can roll right over. The problem is that you get used to being tilted 10 degrees to the side all the time. You think you have 35 degrees to play with, but you really only have 25 degrees.

It was cool seeing your Youtube videos too.

See you on the trail!

RockRunner 05-08-2007 11:50 AM

Great job, do you still have the vid of my attempt? Would love to see it. I PM'd you with my info.

stagecoachco 05-08-2007 08:56 PM

Yes, I do have your vid. I have quite a bit more too. I will keep posting as I get it processed. If anyone else has a request, just let me know and I will process it next.

RockRunner here is your vid:

RockRunner on Escalator

stagecoachco 05-09-2007 08:39 PM

I just posted the Chili in Potholes video. I also posted Uncle Ben being dragged over Golden Spike. You can hear the "snap, crackle, pop" of his rig!!! I also got Squishy's very squishy mini on Golden Spike up.

Chili on Potholes

Rice Crispy on Golden Spike

Squishy on Golden Spike

RockRunner 05-14-2007 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stagecoachco (Post 34534)
Yes, I do have your vid. I have quite a bit more too. I will keep posting as I get it processed. If anyone else has a request, just let me know and I will process it next.

RockRunner here is your vid:

RockRunner on Escalator

Thanks for the footage, funny thing, I still did not make it up there in the video either. What ever happened to editing ;)

Thanks again fun to see.