Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Ok Treeroot.... (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=541)

Uncle Ben 12-08-2005 04:32 PM

Ok Treeroot....

You have had a whole day after your promotion to come up with some trail rides...post 'em up! :D

A BIG congradulations to all newly elected RS Officers! Thank you all in advance for your leadership and continuing to make Rising Sun the best club out there! Another HUGE THANK YOU to the outgoing officers!!!! Your example of leadership will be a hard act to follow!!!!!!!! :)

wesintl 12-08-2005 04:35 PM

First up will be the compost pile... :p

treerootCO 12-08-2005 10:22 PM

done....didn't you get the memo? :D

I have been thinking about it for sure. One thing I thought of that will get in the way is I might get forced to weekends next spring/summer. I have weekends off for now....

Wes is employed now so I am accepting aplications for my Tuesday wheelin' buddy.

wesintl 12-08-2005 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treerootCO
Wes is employed now so I am accepting aplications for my Tuesday wheelin' buddy.

Don't worry I'll call in sick to do red cone...

You'll have pleanty of help.. yoder is always leading something and I'm sure we'll all step up for the argentine and jenny creek workdays. Perry will always go out to utah at least 2x a year... :cheers:

subzali 12-08-2005 11:13 PM

I have Tuesdays off - wow we got some new emoticons :D - anyway starting the 19th I'm off, so if anybody's going wheeling let me know! If it's a snow run I have to borrow chains from my buddy (need a little heads-up for that), my tires don't do too good in the snow ;)

nakman 12-09-2005 08:57 AM

You can put me down for the annual spooky night run again, will be October 28th next year. Should have plenty for the :Princess: in all of you, probably not much :beer: but you never know, though it will be :cool: of that you can be sure. Nice work on the enhanced icons! :bowdown:

Also, thanks for stepping up Mike to take on this job, looking forward to a fun year.

Shark Bait 12-09-2005 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Ben
You have had a whole day after your promotion to come up with some trail rides...post 'em up! :D

A BIG congradulations to all newly elected RS Officers! Thank you all in advance for your leadership and continuing to make Rising Sun the best club out there! Another HUGE THANK YOU to the outgoing officers!!!! Your example of leadership will be a hard act to follow!!!!!!!! :)

Who got elected to what?

JadeRunner 12-09-2005 10:26 AM

Treeroot,

Thanks very much for taking on this position. I will try to lead run's about every month or so. I am triing to set a date for the next snow run.

What's your real name anyway.

Rzeppa 12-09-2005 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shark Bait
Who got elected to what?

Matt Farr - re-elected Commander
Ige Gustavson - re-elected Vice Commander
Mary MacLeod - re-elected Treasurer
Jeff Zepp - re-elected Secretary
Bill Morgan - re-elected Land Use Coordinator
Wes Worek elected Webmaster
Mike Davidson elected Event Coordinator

wesintl 12-09-2005 12:51 PM

Wasn't Chris as Rising Sun advertising manager? We'll need some banners for the site :D