Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Props to Alatao Auto (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=558)

Seldom Seen 12-16-2005 07:21 PM

Props to Alatao Auto

2 Attachment(s)
:bowdown: :cheers:

bh4rnnr 12-16-2005 07:53 PM

Looking good :beer:

JadeRunner 12-16-2005 09:10 PM

Yea, I second that! He is awesome.

I picked my runner up today also. I saw yours there, it looked very nice. He replaced my fuel tank, straightened my skid plates and managed to re-build my badly damaged fuel pump. He could'nt believe it still worked after being bent up 3 or so inches.

I also had his business partner give it an alignment.

nakman 12-16-2005 09:24 PM

Wow, pretty ARB!! And I'll also give it up for Oleg & Co.. they are awesome. And it's fun to hear stories about how bent up Scott's truck is.. :D

Red_Chili 12-19-2005 04:25 PM

Man, the Yodster's Runner spends more time getting bent and straightened than I have spent wheeling lately... I think Oleg must give Scooter a pep talk just to keep business coming in...

"Yeah, Scott, you can take your runner over tings nobody else can. You da man." [Oleg winks at Yuri, who secretly books time to repair the resulting damage...] "You want I should make dat paint even prettier next time? I sell to you new locker too, go over more schtuff."

All kidding aside, I know no one finer for body work and a lot else besides.

JadeRunner 12-19-2005 06:41 PM

That funny Chili! He doesn't know I backed into a tree again yesterday. I was hoping to wait a while to tell him. But there is a quarter size chip exposing metal on the rear door. So It's gonna need a little paint.

Uncle Ben 12-19-2005 07:00 PM

"Check the gas and fill-er-up with Bondo!" :D :beer: :beer:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red_Chili
Man, the Yodster's Runner spends more time getting bent and straightened than I have spent wheeling lately... I think Oleg must give Scooter a pep talk just to keep business coming in...

"Yeah, Scott, you can take your runner over tings nobody else can. You da man." [Oleg winks at Yuri, who secretly books time to repair the resulting damage...] "You want I should make dat paint even prettier next time? I sell to you new locker too, go over more schtuff."

Romer 12-19-2005 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red_Chili

Man, thats funny. Seems like we found Oleg, and Yuri's lost brother Boris (aka Bill)

Red_Chili 12-20-2005 07:08 AM

I could do a lot worse for family! The Russian thing is a little hard to pick up on though. I would be perpetually lost.

Couple of the finest examples of humanity I know.