Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Varmits (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=592)

Rzeppa 12-27-2005 07:04 PM

Varmits
 
3 Attachment(s)
These don't have radioactive eyes, but I thought I'd share. These 6 were lounging in my front yard when I headed to the garage to rebuild my center arm.

bkg 12-27-2005 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rzeppa
These don't have radioactive eyes, but I thought I'd share. These 6 were lounging in my front yard when I headed to the garage to rebuild my center arm.

Niiiice...

nuclearlemon 12-27-2005 09:14 PM

that's not varmits, jeff....that's dinner

JadeRunner 12-27-2005 10:41 PM

I walked out on my deck at dust last night and watched two medium size Buck's fighting. I love living up here. :beer:

wesintl 12-28-2005 08:50 AM

looks like dinner to me... :D

timmbuck2 12-28-2005 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JadeRunner
I walked out on my deck at dust last night and watched two medium size Buck's fighting. I love living up here. :beer:

*completely* off-topic, but we hav been thinking about a move to Evergreen or Conifer. do you commute to the city??

T

Rzeppa 12-28-2005 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmbuck2
*completely* off-topic, but we hav been thinking about a move to Evergreen or Conifer. do you commute to the city??

T

Scott and I both commute to Lakewood. He's in Evergreen and I'm in Kittredge. About 1/2 hour each way.

timmbuck2 12-28-2005 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rzeppa
Scott and I both commute to Lakewood. He's in Evergreen and I'm in Kittredge. About 1/2 hour each way.

I am right at 6 and I-25. How bad is 6 in the early morning? My wife is at 70 and Colorado.

I grew up in small towns in the midwest, I would love to get out of he city. :)

T

subzali 12-28-2005 06:00 PM

What time? about 6:30 it's not too bad, starts to kinda bunch up for I-25 exit. After that I'm sure it gets worse.

Rzeppa 12-28-2005 06:52 PM

6th and I-25 would be anywhere from 10 minutes to 20 minutes more. I-70 and Colorado might be a little more dicey, traffic and all that. A lot depends on time of day (which part of rush hour), and also which part of Evergreen/Conifer you might be coming from, as far as how quick you can get onto the highways. A lot of locations include dirt roads which can add 10-20 minutes or more. For example, when I lived in Brook Forest (technically Evergreen), it took a good 15 minutes just to get into downtown Evergreen. As for Conifer, traffic on 285 has really deteriorated over the last 25 years, even with the extra lane they put in recently.

You might consider Idledale, Kittredge or Indian Hills as possible alternatives to Evergreen or Conifer, as far as commute (not to mention home prices).

Personally, I look forward to finding a gig up here like I had the first 5 years I lived here.

In any case, I wouldn't trade my location for anything as far as having deer, elk, fox, racoons and other beautiful wildlife wandering through my yard. It really is wonderful!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.