Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Details on New Years Day Run ?????? (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=602)

Romer 12-30-2005 12:34 AM

Details on New Years Day Run ??????

Inquiring minds want to know. Couple days away and need to know so I can plan on going on that or doing other things.

Location, time, etc..

Thanks

treerootCO 12-30-2005 01:00 AM

Nothing planned as of tonight. I'll see if Kevin wants to lead it.

Uncle Ben 12-30-2005 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treerootCO
Nothing planned as of tonight. I'll see if Kevin wants to lead it.

Treeroot,
Sent you a PM this am with my cell number....hoped to talk to ya.

Run is on I'll post details soon. Still kinda confused how the snow/pizza run lost it's first run of the season status but I really don't care....it's all good. Who all is planning on going NYD?

treerootCO 12-30-2005 11:02 PM

I called and left a message ;)

powderpig 12-31-2005 02:43 PM

Talked with Kevin just a little while ago. I was talked into tail gunin for him. We will meet at 10 AM tomorrow at the clinic we meet at a couple of years ago. This cliinic is between blackhawk and centeral city on the right hand side. If you miss it, I am sure we will pass the cementary a little while later. Our object is to get to Yankee Hill, but may fall short if we can not go where the 4/runners goes. Any how, we will have a good day of getting stuck, trading off leads, using the winches(not the human kind), maybe using some shovel action, hopefully not breaking anything that matters. Channel 4 on the CB unless traffic is bad. I talked with gary a little bit and he was thinking of going but did not commit yet. He will not be driving but will ride with some one. I offered to pick him up at some location, but if some one is closer to maybe pick him up that may also work. Any looking forward to this as I will not be able to go next weekend. catch you soon, robbie

Uncle Ben 12-31-2005 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powderpig
Talked with Kevin just a little while ago. I was talked into tail gunin for him. We will meet at 10 AM tomorrow at the clinic we meet at a couple of years ago. This cliinic is between blackhawk and centeral city on the right hand side. If you miss it, I am sure we will pass the cementary a little while later. Our object is to get to Yankee Hill, but may fall short if we can not go where the 4/runners goes. Any how, we will have a good day of getting stuck, trading off leads, using the winches(not the human kind), maybe using some shovel action, hopefully not breaking anything that matters. Channel 4 on the CB unless traffic is bad. I talked with gary a little bit and he was thinking of going but did not commit yet. He will not be driving but will ride with some one. I offered to pick him up at some location, but if some one is closer to maybe pick him up that may also work. Any looking forward to this as I will not be able to go next weekend. catch you soon, robbie

Thank you Robbie for posting! Daughters wickedly quick 'Teg is now quicker and as done as I can get it till Monday. Took it for a test drive/shake down and OMG! She may not be a boy but not many boys can catch her now! :bowdown: :Princess: :D Like Robbie said the run is on and I intend to put in a gallant effort to make it over the top of Yankee Hill (probably wont but who cares). If your coming bring whatever ya need to stay warm, break drifts, get unstuck and have fun! I figured 10 would be late enough start to shake off tonight. CYA! :beer: :beer:

bh4rnnr 12-31-2005 06:54 PM

See ya all next year :D , great I got to put up with you guys on the first day of the new year :D (kidding,kidding). And i'll have something that'll shock you to :) . Happy New Years :beer:

treerootCO 12-31-2005 10:55 PM

I'll be there. Probably meet you at the cemetary because my truck is so slow. I'll have my cell on so call me if plans change. 7206359198

subzali 01-01-2006 12:12 AM

Oh no, I thought it was the 8th? That must've changed since I looked at the site last...but either way it looks like I'm working... :mad: :mad: :mad: W*(&#$(*&#*(&@!*(!&*(#@&$#(*@&*($&#@&$@#&*(@&A#*RE&!!!!!!!

Romer 01-01-2006 12:31 AM

There is one the 8th as well. Look at Jaderunner's thread