Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   CM 08 is going to be awesome. (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=6823)

subzali 04-15-2008 01:14 PM

CM 08 is going to be awesome.
 
Period.

I can't wait. I don't know why but I just have this good feeling about it. Something about being in Moab for 9 days. Something about taking my bike out there and doing a couple rides before Cruise Moab. Something about doing an outlaw run on the way home. Something about me doing Elephant Hill after hearing about it for years and hiking it 4 years ago and wanting to take a truck back there. Something about being able to do the Overnight Run, and seeing these trails that people have been talking about and that I got a chance to see last summer when I went backpacking down in that area. Somethine about driving my truck for many miles beyond just to Moab and back, doing a trail, and then driving back on the highway to get home. It's going to be great.

Discuss.

:D

MDH33 04-15-2008 01:49 PM

Wishing I could be out there for a longer stretch, but looking forward to the 4-5 days I'll be there. Plus it will be the first "camping" of the season for me, always a good thing. :thumb:

RockRunner 04-15-2008 02:21 PM

You are making a long trip out of it. I am hoping to get there on Tuesday instead of Wednesday and can't wait. I was out there earlier for the trail leader training and it was great to be back. I am also lucky enough to be coming back for Memorial day this year.

We'll see ya on the hills.....

Romer 04-15-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subzali (Post 70359)
Period.

I can't wait. I don't know why but I just have this good feeling about it. Something about being in Moab for 9 days. Something about taking my bike out there and doing a couple rides before Cruise Moab. Something about doing an outlaw run on the way home. Something about me doing Elephant Hill after hearing about it for years and hiking it 4 years ago and wanting to take a truck back there. Something about being able to do the Overnight Run, and seeing these trails that people have been talking about and that I got a chance to see last summer when I went backpacking down in that area. Somethine about driving my truck for many miles beyond just to Moab and back, doing a trail, and then driving back on the highway to get home. It's going to be great.

Discuss.

:D

I think you forgot

"something about graduating from college, having a real job and being able to go to the evnt":D

subzali 04-15-2008 03:09 PM

naw, cuz I was there last year, just not registered for the actual event :hill:

Rezarf 04-15-2008 03:11 PM

I am stoked too, I can't wait to have Stacy out there this year! :D

isotel 04-15-2008 03:32 PM

Im Stoked, cant wait to go!

DaveInDenver 04-15-2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romer (Post 70383)
something about graduating from college, having a real job and being able to go to the event

Only times I've made CM were when I wasn't employed full time.

subzali 04-15-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rezarf (Post 70396)
I am stoked too, I can't wait to have Stacy out there this year! :D

:thumb: Is your back gonna handle it okay? What trails are you running, I didn't see you post up in the thread yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveInDenver (Post 70403)
Only times I've made CM were when I wasn't employed full time.

:doh:

rover67 04-15-2008 04:11 PM

Yeah, i can't wait to be out there with my Allison, the dog, my cruiser, beer, and meeting a new group of people. Plus it'll be the first camping of the year. ... and I LOVE road trips in the 60.... and this one will be less than the three 1200 milers i did this winter!

yes, i am excited. It'll be a great start to a great summer of wheeling out west.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.