Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   General Tech Forum (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Brake Line Adapters (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=684)

Shark Bait 01-18-2006 03:33 PM

Brake Line Adapters
 
1 Attachment(s)
Does anyone know a good source for brake like adapters? I bought some braided lines from somewhere, long ago probably. You can see in the picture, the adapter doesn't seat there where the copper washer is at the T fitting on the diff. I'm afraid it will leak. I don't want to go get new brake lines made somewhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Uncle Ben 01-18-2006 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shark Bait
Does anyone know a good source for brake like adapters? I bought some braided lines from somewhere, long ago probably. You can see in the picture, the adapter doesn't seat there where the copper washer is at the T fitting on the diff. I'm afraid it will leak. I don't want to go get new brake lines made somewhere. Any help would be appreciated.


I know NAPA has quite a few. Tractor supply and also import and high performance shops all have flair adapters in stock and most can make up lines too.

Shark Bait 01-18-2006 03:42 PM

Thanks. I'll try NAPA.

Chris

nuclearlemon 01-18-2006 07:33 PM

any store that sells earl's lines. i got some from summit when i did my engine order.

Shark Bait 01-18-2006 11:29 PM

Anyone locally? I tried NAPA, but the thread pitch wasn't quite right. SAE won't fit the T on my diff. :(

Uncle Ben 01-19-2006 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shark Bait
Anyone locally? I tried NAPA, but the thread pitch wasn't quite right. SAE won't fit the T on my diff. :(


There is a performance shop over near Ige in Commune City that I have no doubt has what you need. I know where it is but don't remember the name. I will be going right by it today so I'll get the name for you.

nuclearlemon 01-19-2006 08:08 AM

there's aai speed shop in arvada i think...that's where i get mine when i'm in a pinch

Beater 01-20-2006 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuclearlemon
there's aai speed shop in arvada i think...that's where i get mine when i'm in a pinch

yep. if you know your pitch and such, they have it all

Red_Chili 01-20-2006 08:28 AM

On Track Performance in Englewood also has boatloads of brake stuff, if that is more convenient.

Shark Bait 01-20-2006 09:25 AM

Oooh. Thanks Bill! Closer than Arvada. :)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.