Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Rubithon 2008 planning (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Movie/Wii, RS/Broken Birfield Bar chat (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=7351)

Uncle Ben 06-10-2008 05:58 PM

Movie/Wii, RS/Broken Birfield Bar chat

Figured this thread was needed....

Convert 06-10-2008 07:17 PM

Wii bowling ROCKS !!!! Bucket list sounds like a good one. Birfield Bar seen stickers on a few club trucks enlighten please?

Uncle Ben 06-10-2008 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Convert (Post 76713)
Wii bowling ROCKS !!!! Bucket list sounds like a good one. Birfield Bar seen stickers on a few club trucks enlighten please?

BBB....not a place but an attitude. When your hanging with you Toy buds, sipping something cold, generally having a great time, you have arrived! You know....like after meetings! Henry Cubillan is the owner even though it seems he is only a legend these days! ;) :cool:

Convert 06-10-2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Ben (Post 76714)
BBB....not a place but an attitude. When your hanging with you Toy buds, sipping something cold, generally having a great time, you have arrived! You know....like after meetings! Henry Cubillan is the owner even though it seems he is only a legend these days! ;) :cool:

Got it thanks!!!

DaveInDenver 06-10-2008 08:29 PM

You know, I think I still have a BBB sticker somewhere around here. Pretty sure I do...

nuclearlemon 06-10-2008 08:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveInDenver (Post 76719)
You know, I think I still have a BBB sticker somewhere around here. Pretty sure I do...

i do to...had one on the 60, the remains are somehow still klinging to the fender of the pickle now. still have one on the 40...main reason i haven't replaced the punched out windshield.

to expand on kevin's description...while it is an attitude, the phenomena started when henry began writing short stories involving famed folks of the cruiserhead world. in these stories, they gathered at the bbb to tell tall trail stories. while there, they were often disturbed by an ominous icon in the cruiser world, crawford (who was occasionally accompanied by cletus, and driving his chromed out jeep).

nakman 06-10-2008 09:23 PM

Corsair, bring that World Police movie for sure, man! sweet...

Uncle Ben 06-10-2008 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuclearlemon (Post 76720)
i do to...had one on the 60, the remains are somehow still klinging to the fender of the pickle now. still have one on the 40...main reason i haven't replaced the punched out windshield.

to expand on kevin's description...while it is an attitude, the phenomena started when henry began writing short stories involving famed folks of the cruiserhead world. in these stories, they gathered at the bbb to tell tall trail stories. while there, they were often disturbed by an ominous icon in the cruiser world, crawford (who was occasionally accompanied by cletus, and driving his chromed out jeep).

Ig....I might have a BBB sticker replacement for ya. I should still have several....no promises....

corsair23 06-10-2008 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakman (Post 76722)
Corsair, bring that World Police movie for sure, man! sweet...

Done :thumb:

Others in my stash that would seem to fit (if we want more than one movie to kill UB's batteries :hill:) would be:

Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke
Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me
Bad Boys II

Uncle Ben 06-10-2008 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corsair23 (Post 76727)
Done :thumb:

Others in my stash that would seem to fit (if we want more than one movie to kill UB's batteries :hill:) would be:

Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke
Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me
Bad Boys II

Man....I haven't seen Up in Smoke in a long time! I have the others. Your collection is pretty good but you're missing Fast Times at Ridgemont High! :lmao: