Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   HUGE "Thank You" - uh, who are you??? (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=87)

Bobzooki 08-29-2005 08:08 AM

HUGE "Thank You" - uh, who are you???
 
OK, so I am officially an idiot. (Hey, does Rising Sun have a "Club Idiot"?)

SOMEbody at the swap meet brought a hub-bolt JUST FOR ME, and gave it to me ([ElvisVoice]Thankyouverymuch[/ElvisVoice]), and I don't remember who you are! But I'm really grateful for it, and the Gnewt thanks you too!

bh4rnnr 08-29-2005 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobzooki
OK, so I am officially an idiot. (Hey, does Rising Sun have a "Club Idiot"?)

SOMEbody at the swap meet brought a hub-bolt JUST FOR ME, and gave it to me ([ElvisVoice]Thankyouverymuch[/ElvisVoice]), and I don't remember who you are! But I'm really grateful for it, and the Gnewt thanks you too!

See, now you have to come to a meeting and become a member. Who knows, you might find the helpful fellow there ;)

wesintl 08-30-2005 12:09 AM

yes.... you're welcome.

Bobzooki 08-30-2005 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wesintl
yes.... you're welcome.

Oh, Wes! Yeah, OK - thank you! Hopefully, I can repay you on the trail, where it really counts!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bh4rnnr
See, now you have to come to a meeting and become a member. Who knows, you might find the helpful fellow there ;)

Just as soon as I'm eligible!
Don't I have to attend a certain number of club events first?

Let's see - I did that run up Chinaman's, last summer, and one of the Yankee Hill runs...

bh4rnnr 08-30-2005 08:43 AM

Well, your already eligible. Just need to come on down to the next meeting.

Bobzooki 08-30-2005 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bh4rnnr
Well, your already eligible. Just need to come on down to the next meeting.

Isn't that at Stevinson Toyota West, the first Wednesday of every month - like a week from tomorrow?

Uncle Ben 08-30-2005 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobzooki
Isn't that at Stevinson Toyota West, the first Wednesday of every month - like a week from tomorrow?

You hit it right on....no excuses now! :D

Bobzooki 08-30-2005 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Ben
You hit it right on....no excuses now! :D

Well, it's right on my way home... When is it? 7:30? 7:00?

bh4rnnr 08-30-2005 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobzooki
Well, it's right on my way home... When is it? 7:30? 7:00?

Meeting starts at 7:30pm. usualy roll up at 7 and hang out for a while :)

Red_Chili 08-30-2005 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobzooki
OK, so I am officially an idiot. (Hey, does Rising Sun have a "Club Idiot"?)

SOMEbody at the swap meet brought a hub-bolt JUST FOR ME, and gave it to me ([ElvisVoice]Thankyouverymuch[/ElvisVoice]), and I don't remember who you are! But I'm really grateful for it, and the Gnewt thanks you too!

Oh, YESSSSSSS.... I officially nominate Bobzooki as honorary club idiot. If the position is filled I can worry less about my own status... Oh, yeah, I guess he does need to join. C'mon, Bob, the Gnewt is Toyota enuff...

Anyone second the motion?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.