Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Volunteers for CM 2009 (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=9043)

Romer 01-28-2009 08:33 PM

Volunteers for CM 2009

On Tuesday evening, we need help setting up the tech inspection tents, stuffing packets and unloading. Usually we don’t define volunteers. Who ever is around helps with the setup.

Shifts of 5 mean that we need 5 people per shift, shifts run all day. The length of the shifts is dependant on the number of volunteers.

Tech inspection in shifts of 5 all day wednesday (Shifts), and 2 early the next 3 days

Wednesday
1st Shift

Farnham
Randy
Ken Romer
Troy Demill

Wednesday
2nd Shift

Terry Holben
Mike Koons
Nick Hudson

Thursday
Steve Crase
Mike Koons
Nick Hudson

Friday
Jack Hooper

Registration in shifts of 3 or 4 all day wednesday and 1 early thur and fri

Wednesday
1st Shift

Will (Rock Wagon)
Wills wife (Jo)
Dee
Rachel Romer
Sarah Romer

Wednesday
2nd Shift

Matt Farr
Jeff Zettl
Steve Brady

Thursday

Friday

Dinner on Friday. we need a total of 16 volunteers to cover both shifts. We appreciate it if all who are there help with the setup, unloading of the trailer and packup at the end.

First Shift
Martin
Kim
Matt (Jacket)
Marco
Sarah Romer
Jack Hooper
Matt Shellman
Terry Holben

Second Shift
Scott Yoder
Tom Rompies
John (in Denver)
Steve Brady
Jeff Hamilton
Dee Hamilton
Jeff Zettl
Bill Morgan
Timm B

MDH33 01-29-2009 07:55 AM

Kim and I will volunteer at the dinner on Friday. We would volunteer for the other days, but since we're doing the overnight run, I don't think we'll be around Slickrock much until Friday.

farnhamstj 01-29-2009 07:12 PM

Our family will arrive tuesday some time. Put me down for tech wed am or pm. Dee and I can help set up, stuff bags or pass out shirts or whatever wed also. I can help unload at the Dinner. But we are not staying for dinner or raffle. We're planning on hanging around with the kids before the meal and playing with the Cowboy and Cowgirl stuff. I figure the dinner is always sold out and the rest of the fam is not so excited about the chicken or beef. We'll be chilling at campsite 175

rover67 01-29-2009 07:19 PM

I'll also be doing the overnight run... but you can put Allison and myself down for dinner on friday.

JadeRunner 01-29-2009 07:23 PM

Put me down for second shift dinner and pack up.

RockRunner 01-29-2009 09:49 PM

I can do tech inspection again. I should be able to start around 4-5 wednesday afternoon. Also the friday dinner should be good, second shift please.

rock_wagon 01-30-2009 07:24 AM

We will be in Tuesday afternoon and can help with setup.

Both my wife (Jo) and I can help in either the morning or afternoon on Wed with what ever you need.

THANKS!

RockRunner 02-03-2009 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockRunner (Post 96226)
I can do tech inspection again. I should be able to start around 4-5 Wednesday afternoon. Also the Friday dinner should be good, second shift please.

Also i will gun on the trails. no leading for me yet :(

Jacket 02-03-2009 11:19 AM

I think I'll arrive Wednesday, and can help with stuffing, unloading, etc.

Friday 1st shift/raffle help as well.

I'd be happy to run gunner on any of my runs as well.

Vitesse_6 02-03-2009 08:54 PM

I will have nothing to do after helping with the overnighter, If my services are needed let me know, I may head home Sat.
Thanks