Perry's Madrid/Belgium trip-2008
Well, since were going on a year for this trip, thought I might as well get to a trip report. Got a lot of trip reports to catch up on.....
Madrid was nice, but to me, it was just another big city. I would like to get back and check out the Pyrenees Mountains up north. One note Iíll make was when I went to the Prado, I guess they have good art there:eek:, to be honest, I was to busy looking at the frames. Belgium on the other hand, I highly enjoyed. The beer there is just plain amazing, and good to:bowdown:. I liked the bar in Bruges that we stopped at one night. Was playing Bluegrass Music when we walked in, and when asked, the bar tender knew about the Yonder Mountain String Band from this great state. To top it all off, before we left, Eddie Vedders In to the Wild soundtrack came on. Top that off with Belgium beer and things are good:blah:. Namur was really cool as well, nice small town.
To be honest, Iím itching to get back again, must be spring, itís a good thing Cruise Moab is next month or I just might go crazy.
I cant find the Belgium cd, so you'll have to wait for those.
Onto the pics:
1) View from x's Apartment. Note to self: Make sure you remember what floor she lives on when you head out.:eek:
2) A squar near the apartment, sorry, I forgot the names to most everything....
3) The Prado <--- They Have good frames there:hill:
4) Part of the park surounding the Capital
5) Another portion of the Park around the Capital. They do have amazing parks in Madrid
1) Inside the compounds of the Capital Building. They dont allow cameras inside the building itself.
2) Another view
3) The post office in Madrid:eek:
4) Walking along the inside median of one of the streets in Madrid
5) One of the big parks in Madrid.
1) More of the big park in Madrid, this was kind of the center of the park.
2) Spring time in Madrid.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:31 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.