Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What time does Vendor night usually start? (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=9444)

bh4rnnr 03-22-2009 02:40 PM

What time does Vendor night usually start?
 
Just want to make sure to be there as I told Paul i'd help him out.

Signed up for E-hill that day and am wondering if I need to bug out early to make it back in time.

:beer::beer:

Hants 03-22-2009 09:13 PM

Last year was a little too late -- with no flood lights, it was pretty dark.

I'll check the schedule to be sure, but I think setting up around 5 would work. Some of the trails will get in mid-afternoon, and some will get in around 7, in all likelihood.

Edit: From the latest schedule I have, the camp activities on Thursday will be from 6-9pm.

bh4rnnr 03-23-2009 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hants (Post 101192)
Last year was a little too late -- with no flood lights, it was pretty dark.

I'll check the schedule to be sure, but I think setting up around 5 would work. Some of the trails will get in mid-afternoon, and some will get in around 7, in all likelihood.

Edit: From the latest schedule I have, the camp activities on Thursday will be from 6-9pm.

Alright, thanks for the info. Last Q, do you guys know yet who is leading E-hill on thursday? Was wanting to talk with the trail leader and just make sure there ok with me bugging out early. Otherwise I might switch days for E-hill.

:beer::beer:

nakman 03-23-2009 11:42 AM

Cheeseman is the leader. And I'm also on E-Hill on Thursday, and also needing to get back in time for vendor night. ;)

bh4rnnr 03-23-2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nakman (Post 101276)
Cheeseman is the leader. And I'm also on E-Hill on Thursday, and also needing to get back in time for vendor night. ;)

Cool and thanks. Have you thought at all about what time you were going to head out? Been a while since I have done the trail. Was figuring on leaving no later than 3 (:confused:)......

Hulk 03-24-2009 12:03 AM

If you skip the second hike, and keep driving, you can probably cut off an hour from the trip, maybe more. The second hike goes to the Confluence Overlook.

bh4rnnr 03-24-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk (Post 101337)
If you skip the second hike, and keep driving, you can probably cut off an hour from the trip, maybe more. The second hike goes to the Confluence Overlook.

Good to know, thanks. That's right after the stairs if I remember correct?

I think the last time I did this trail was with you, Hatfield, Red Fox, Gary and the Hartmans.

Hulk 03-24-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bh4rnnr (Post 101347)
Good to know, thanks. That's right after the stairs if I remember correct?

I think the last time I did this trail was with you, Hatfield, Red Fox, Gary and the Hartmans.

Yes, right after the Silver Steps. When you get to the T in the road a bit later, turn right and keep following the trail, rather than going out to the Confluence Overlook.

You haven't been to Elephant Hill since 2003?

bh4rnnr 03-24-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk (Post 101368)
Yes, right after the Silver Steps. When you get to the T in the road a bit later, turn right and keep following the trail, rather than going out to the Confluence Overlook.

You haven't been to Elephant Hill since 2003?

That's what I was thinking, thanks for the reminder.

Yeah 2003 was the last time, and this will be the first time on the trail with the 4runner:rolleyes:

nuclearlemon 03-26-2009 11:37 AM

what night is vendor night? what do vendors need to do if they want a booth? my old boss is now the new trucklight rep and they are coming out with a lot of cool led products, including round headlights and i'm working with them on interior bulbs. he was thinking of a booth...if so, i might just hitch a ride;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.