Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   So who is leading Fins on Friday? (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=9682)

bh4rnnr 04-16-2009 08:51 PM

So who is leading Fins on Friday?

Guess I'm gonna be your gunner. Jeff, is this still your friday trail?

That's what I get for planning on a relaxed week:eek::bowdown::cool::cheers:

:beer::beer:

Red_Chili 04-17-2009 08:24 AM

Fins IS relaxed! Egg-speshully if you stop at the burger and ice cream shop afterwards.

rover67 04-17-2009 09:43 PM

not leading, but i'll be on it! be happy to be middle gunner or something.

Rock Dog 04-17-2009 10:35 PM

Yes it is Jeff Leading Fins on Friday... it's early friday, so you may actually be done before the "weekend" starts.....:D:D

Thanks again for stepping up to help out Perry!

bh4rnnr 04-18-2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red_Chili (Post 104137)
Fins IS relaxed! Egg-speshully if you stop at the burger and ice cream shop afterwards.

Well, I was just planning on being a lazy bum while attending Cm this year but it seems MR. Trail Boss says otherwise, and that's fine by me.

But thanks for the heads up on the Burger/Ice cream shop:thumb: Looking forward to running Fins, a trail I have not yet done:cool:

:cheers:

Rzeppa 04-18-2009 11:10 PM

Hi Perry, does your cb work?

Mine doesn't =-O

I went to turn it on the other day and there was no power. Add another item to the pre-Moab checklist.

Power's been off up here from Friday morning until this afternoon, just now catching up. Thanks for gunning for me!

bh4rnnr 04-19-2009 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rzeppa (Post 104365)
Hi Perry, does your cb work?

Mine doesn't =-O

I went to turn it on the other day and there was no power. Add another item to the pre-Moab checklist.

Power's been off up here from Friday morning until this afternoon, just now catching up. Thanks for gunning for me!

As far as I know, but i'm not alowed to touch it if it wasnt working:eek::hill:

Like I said, looking forward to the run:cool:

Off topic but; how much total snow did Evergreen get? Wondering how the Cabin is doing... Glad to here your power is back on!

Rzeppa 04-19-2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bh4rnnr (Post 104415)
Off topic but; how much total snow did Evergreen get? Wondering how the Cabin is doing... Glad to here your power is back on!

According to the weather service, 36.2". According to my shoveling muscles, a LOT! Man that was some heavy, wet stuff! If it had been a bit colder, I would guess it would have been 4-5 feet. I read that it had 5" of water.

ginericLC 04-19-2009 10:25 PM

My folks are going to be on that run, take care of them!

Rzeppa 04-20-2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ginericLC (Post 104442)
My folks are going to be on that run, take care of them!

See that hill? Okay, just go down it, even though you can't see where you are going over the hood. Yes, that is actually the trail. Okay, a little to the right, no, oops!

LOL!

I'll take good care of them Eric ;-)