Rising Sun Member Forums

Rising Sun Member Forums (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/index.php)
-   Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Metal Tech Pint Glasses (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=9717)

Metal Tech LT 04-20-2009 11:45 AM

Metal Tech Pint Glasses
 
I will be sending our pint glasses over to Denver for Woody to pick up. When he arrives in Cruise Moab, who should he give the glasses to for the dinner? We would like to have them distributed at the raffle dinner. Thank you.

LT

Romer 04-20-2009 11:57 AM

Have woody get with me and we will get them to the trailer

Thanks LT

Hulk 04-20-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metal Tech LT (Post 104502)
I will be sending our pint glasses over to Denver for Woody to pick up. When he arrives in Cruise Moab, who should he give the glasses to for the dinner? We would like to have them distributed at the raffle dinner. Thank you.

LT

We've been talking with the Bar M about having them shipped directly to their facility. Their question was: how big will the boxes be?

Metal Tech LT 04-20-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romer (Post 104506)
Have woody get with me and we will get them to the trailer

Thanks LT

Thank you! :beer:

Metal Tech LT 04-20-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk (Post 104511)
We've been talking with the Bar M about having them shipped directly to their facility. Their question was: how big will the boxes be?

I have some other things that are shipping out as well, that will be of interest for Moab participants ;)

Hulk 04-20-2009 02:02 PM

OK, sounds good. I think the trailer is leaving next Monday. Will all the stuff be here by then?

Metal Tech LT 04-20-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk (Post 104544)
OK, sounds good. I think the trailer is leaving next Monday. Will all the stuff be here by then?

I believe Woody is planning on being there Monday night. So realistically Woody can have the pint glasses and raffle items to you guys Tuesday morning.

Hulk 04-20-2009 11:42 PM

OK, so Woody is hauling all the Metal Tech stuff to Moab? Great! We have plenty of room to store it all in Moab. My only concern was getting it to Moab.

This is going to be a great Cruise Moab! :beer:

Metal Tech LT 04-21-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romer (Post 104506)
Have woody get with me and we will get them to the trailer

Thanks LT

Romer,

Could you give me a call at your earliest convenience? I would like to go over what we would like to do with the pint glasses and number of attendees. Thank you.

503-822-1111

Hulk 04-21-2009 12:07 PM

Romer, I called LT.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.