View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Hard Core 4+

I like them, the ones I have now work great and as said before I am sure they as good.

I do worry with *eep ordering these stock on their rigs if GY sold out a little and made them more street-able, is that a word???

I think it is a valid claim, *eep sells a bunch of Rubi's and they come with the MTR as an option (may be standard now) So to make the Jeep ride a little better ( can that be?) they may have changed the sidewalls and thread pattern to quiet them and make them handle the street better. UB noticed the extra sipping, mostly for the street. It does work off road too as long as you go off road

I would like to see them in action on a rig other than a *eep and see how they flex and and bite with more or LESS weight on them. I could care less about the pattern as long as I get up the hill and they have a decent to good life span for what we do.

That is my

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story

TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me