Thread: Moab
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 04:52 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark Bait
You Rock, Kevin! That was very nice of you to stick it out and help Kevin get off the trail. We should have some sort of special award for you.

I will not go there. PLEASE do not give me credit for doing what was my responsibility! I'm not ready to talk about this right now. I guess I'm too old school still. When someone breaks on a trail you help them out. When someone in your club (team) is helping someone get off the trail others in that team (club) help by supporting. That is the way I learned to wheel, that is the way I DO wheel and consiquently that is what I expect from others I wheel with! I did have some great support from several folks whom I never had any doubts would be there for me. There is a reason I chose my spotter for that run and it was also refreshing to have Cheeseman ping me on the CB earlier and also Sharkbait later pinged me....thats what it's all about! We will talk about this and relearn some things that made Rising Sun the great club it is. It is us "Old Schoolers" responsibility to teach those following in our steps what really makes Rising Sun the club we are proud of!

Edited: Never meant to make anyone feel like they didn't help out.....not even the issue! I have no regrets and in fact I would do it all the same again!
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior

Last edited by Uncle Ben; 05-10-2006 at 02:35 PM.