Thread: Moab
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Rising Sun Member
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Originally Posted by treerootCO
Damn it, now I feel even worse, I knew I should have gone back up. I went around camp to find out if everything went ok before I left. The last I heard is the knuckle we found didn't work becasue the studs were 12mm but the pattern wasn't correct. Maybe a small pattern knuckle was drilled out for larger studs? Kim was heading back up with a drill to drill out the steering arm and that should have been it. I asked around in camp for your number Kevin because it didn't come across when you called and couldn't find it. Robbie's wife had it so I left her a message. We tried you on the CB on both channel 7 and 4. I wasn't sure what to do and I feel really bad about not going back up to check. If you felt let down by me, I won't let it happen again. I have been on the other end before and I know how it feels.

I typed a huge response including play by play of Saturday. It didn't get posted and locked up my comp this morning when I tried to send it. Bummer! I will retype soon as I owe it to all after voicing my frustrations so vaguely. NO Mike, you did not let me fact you went above and beyond as I knew you would! I have to get to work now but I will attempt later to clean up what I started. NO ONE LET ME DOWN personally! I will clarify later. Hopefully this posts.....
TLCA #3007

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Welcome. Lots of "northsiders" here in the club. We're known to have some of the strongest, coolest and most awesome club members.
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior