Thread: Moab
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by treerootCO
Damn it, now I feel even worse, I knew I should have gone back up. I went around camp to find out if everything went ok before I left. The last I heard is the knuckle we found didn't work becasue the studs were 12mm but the pattern wasn't correct. Maybe a small pattern knuckle was drilled out for larger studs? Kim was heading back up with a drill to drill out the steering arm and that should have been it. I asked around in camp for your number Kevin because it didn't come across when you called and couldn't find it. Robbie's wife had it so I left her a message. We tried you on the CB on both channel 7 and 4. I wasn't sure what to do and I feel really bad about not going back up to check. If you felt let down by me, I won't let it happen again. I have been on the other end before and I know how it feels.

I typed a huge response including play by play of Saturday. It didn't get posted and locked up my comp this morning when I tried to send it. Bummer! I will retype soon as I owe it to all after voicing my frustrations so vaguely. NO Mike, you did not let me down....in fact you went above and beyond as I knew you would! I have to get to work now but I will attempt later to clean up what I started. NO ONE LET ME DOWN personally! I will clarify later. Hopefully this posts.....
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior