Thread: Bowagw 2009
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Rising Sun Member

Wow, what a great time. Special thanks to Matt F. for leading us today. We had 21 rigs and it was great to see everyone. TTubbs, I was awful sorry to hear about your damage and got to see some pictures at dinner. I really think your 40 is way cool and enjoyed riding across the parking lot with you.

Well, while not an exhaustive list here are some pictures from the day. I saw a bunch of camera's out there today and am looking forward to seeing all of your photos. Mr. Hamilton was not messing around when he got home this evening, great pictures Jeff.

You can't really blow off work unless you first show up, so here is my 40 in the work parking lot this morning.

As we were gathering at the King Soopers we got a bit of rain and small hail. It finished just a quickly as it started and we really had great weather.

Here is part of the group at the pre-meeting. Quite a few new faces and for many of us it was our first time running this trail.

Here is a partial shot of the group as we gathered at the bottom of the hill.

Martin, I know you'll be logging on to check on all the 40 activity this summer, the 40s were well represented. Here are a few of them.

There are some nice views on this trail.

After the run we all enjoyed some fellowship and pizza.

The young red heads had some cottage cheese with their pizza.
TLCA #18941