View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 06:56 PM
Hard Core 4+

Default Bill Moore Lake 6-14-09

New to the area, Kevin Schlegel asked about an intro trip so a small group of us went up toward Bill Moore today. Squishy brought the bling and led in his 4Runner, The BoomBoom brought the Bronco, a friend of his (sorry, forgot his name) in ZR-2 Blazer, Mtn Drew in his 4R and my 80. Kevin decided to ride along with me and leave his 80 parked. Mendocino made it to the gathering point but was experiencing a bit of a misfire after conferring with Justin he decided to head back home. (sorry Jeff didn't mean to leave you out )

Weather was spotty with a bit of rain in Downieville, then sun with rain/snow as we got higher. Sounds like we didn't get much further then the wagon group from a couple weeks ago. Hit a big drift where ATVs and perhaps 4x4 were going off trail. Justin and I both took a couple turns at the drift but it was just play time as it was too far across for a serious attempt. We turned back and tried another route but the weather took a bad turn and so we scooted out of there.

Fun was had by all.

It was nice to meet you Kevin, I'm sure we can find a seat for you next weekend if you want to ride along. Please post up some of your pics (I don't remember seeing any other cameras )

Last edited by Tch2fly; 06-14-2009 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Dooh