A somewhat big update:
After the last update, I was somewhat burned out, so I didn't do too much for about 2 weeks. I did get everything Seam Sealed, primed, and undercoated.
From there I did the interior. I will get some pictures of that just as soon as I get the radio back in. I put down window flashing, which I found that 1 18 dollar roll covered my passenger area with two layers everywhere except the tranny tunnel. I didn't do two layers on the tranny tunnel because of clearance issues with the seats.
I then redid a TON of wiring, which had been somewhat of a cluster before this. All wires are now soldered, and loomed, and attached to the factory harness.
After that, I cleaned about 100 lbs of dust out of my heat/cooling tubing, and reassembled my dash completely with the exception of the radio (a bit more wiring to do for the CB and Sirius).
Baby Beast 2- 1999 4Runner SR5
Baby Beast -1987 4Runner SR5-Gone, but not forgotten