View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romer View Post
Jeff - How much can we fit into the budget? We can make a motion at the next meeting if we have some room.
Technically not much assuming we ran a "balanced" budget but what is the fun in that?

The reality is there was some $$ left over from last year and we've sold some merchandise this year so we should be able to swing an amount close to what was raffled off at the Rubithon if we wanted to go that high.

Depending on the decision, we may need to ask that people pay for the shirts up front to cover their purchase though instead of buying the shirts and collecting the money later. I try to maintain a certain "slush fund" for stuff like this (and calendar buying etc) and we may need to use that to cover the raffle $$ instead.

I'll make a point of looking at this closer between now and the meeting so I can give you more than a best guess answer
TLCA #17037
'97 LX450 - aka "The Whale"
'97 FZJ80 Antique Sage AE #267, stock
12/74 FJ40, 2F, SM420, 4" Lift, ARBs, 33" MTRs

:

"...anything else i can do for you guys, how about i wash your car or mow your lawn while you figure out your firewall system? I am now boarderline insane/unibomber." Kipper

"That assumes I'm even capable of pulling and stabbing..." Jacket

"I really like having a detachable unit." Beater