View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 09:56 AM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh4rnnr
Had another crazy dream last night. Yesterday late in the afternoon we were all checking out the cool clouds above us.... In my dream myself and one of the service rides were doing the same thing. Except we were looking at a small tornado to the south east of us. We ran back into the shop to find everybody gone , well except for Ben whom for some reason was working on a car(I told him that and he laughed). We ran into the front of the building to try and find a good place to hide, only to find every body had taken the good spots. So we proceded to the basemant of the building(there is no basement here). And found for some reason they had a bunch of rock climbing equipment stored down there...

Well after the storme passed find that I was all torn up had a hard time walking(but I thought I was fine ). Headed back up stairs to help clean up things. And a while into it my service manager made some of the guys take me to the ER. But the odd thing was at the end for some reason I was introducing all the parts guys .

Driving t work this morning and as I came on the building I was looking to make sure it was still there Crazy dreams...
Sounds like you got into some of Stephans crystals!
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior