View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Rising Sun Member

Just got back and all unloaded!

Allison, Mead, and I had a wonderfull time this weekend with a great group. Thanks to Nathaniel and the others who set everything up (and tore down), it was quite a site we had all to ourselves. I have to say it was very nice to roll in friday night and have a nice campfire waiting .

Saturday was a great day even though the trip up Tomichi got a little exciting. Thanks to everybody who helped get Tim's truck back on the road. I have to say that one of the big reasons I love wheeling with the folks in this club is that everybody knows how to keep situations like that from getting worse... and I've learned a ton from everybody.

Driving through those Aspen groves on the "extra credit" portion after Tomichi was super gorgeous and relaxing, and finally getting into camp with a big potluck waiting after the long day just put the icing on the cake!

We had a blast today exploring the Alping Tunnel area, seeing a piece of history that well preserved was a real treat.

Unfortunatly we did not bring a camera this time so we don't have any pictures to add

Thanks again to everybody for a heck of a trip!
82 FJ40