View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 08:32 AM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romer View Post
Kevin - since you liked both, what do you see as the pros/cons between the two

Thanks everyone for your replies
Are you looking for a King or Queen? The biggest issue we both disliked about our King Size SNB was because of the two different air mattresses the "hump" that usually forms in King size bed down the middle became pronounced early on and got worse. I dealt with it and probably because I'm a bigger person it didn't seem like I was in as "deep of a hole" as my petite wife complained about. I will say that my wife has always been "Princess and the Pea" and is hard to find a bed for. When she fell in love with Tempur-pedic's I really didn't like them but knew I would adapt. I did and now after a year later I can say she was right as the mattress is still like new and we both notice that we usually wake up in the same position as we went to sleep as we just don't toss and turn through the night! They are expensive and a big purchase so If you know of someone nearby that has one try to "borrow" a nap on one! We have some good friends who had the same issues with the SNB although it was he who could never get comfortable.
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior

Last edited by Uncle Ben; 08-24-2009 at 09:02 AM.