Thread: Holy Cross 2009
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Hard Core 4+

Great trip except for the drive back, I hate driving at night in the rain. I got home and was so tight I sat in the tub for 45 minutes with a few beers and Sharon rubbing...........hey get your minds out of the gutter, my neck.

I'll post up the few pics I have tomorrow since I left my adaptor at work, not sure how many pics I have anyway.

I do have to say thanks to UB and Jeremy, they never gave up on me on Cleveland Rock even after I called for a strap or winch several times trying to be nice to the J**p jerks. I made it up and the three of us sat up there waiting for the J**P's to break, move, argue and generally be rude.

A great day and a great crew to run with, sorry you had to go early Isaac hope you feel better.

Only damage that I can see are a BUNCH of scrapes, two of my lousy welds broken and a possible right rear axle seal. I was going to rebuild it this winter anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story

TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me