View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 07:42 AM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by fubuki View Post
Mike,

Are you still going to be carrying Giant? I've been spending what little free time I have (Currently in Baghdad) drooling over the 2010 stuff from Interbike. I've got my eye on the 2010 Giant Glory 0.

Jay
We are still heavy with Giant, even though we brought on Trek and Fisher. I rode the 2010 Glory 0 at Keystone in early August, all 37 lbs (light) of it!

I want to thank all that have patronized my shop. I have no less than 4 guys coming in from Burt (Groove) on their lunch breaks or after work multiple times a week thanks to Justin (Squishy!) and others referring people.

I will continue to give sustantial discounts to those in the club, or those that are also Toy freaks and Cruiserheads not in the club. The discounts are above and beyond what the general public would get , such as during or fall and winter promos going on right now.

1997 FZJ80, White, Locked, deflared, 5.29'd, 4-5" lift, Fox's, DC shafts F/R, 35" AT's, Metal Tech front bumper w/ winch, custom tube rear bumper, SROR sliders, IPOR skid, Custom exhaust, Snorkel, Eezi-Awn 1600, Mark's Speedo Box.

2008 Subaru WRX Wagon, mods and lifted on 27's

2001 Honda XR400 with goodies