View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 12:27 AM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzeppa
I have a cruiser buddy who lives near the Springs and would like to be part of a chapter. He has discovered that Colorado Land Cruisers has largely whithered, and would like help to get the chapter re-started. Rob Grimes hurt his back and can no longer participate. Jerry Nicholes is no longer active. Darryl and Andy are no longer active. My friend, Dallas Maddox, has a number of buddies who are interested in being part of a chapter.

Dallas contacted me because I am his TLCA Individual Representative, to see about starting a new chapter, and I suggested trying to resurrect the old Colorado Springs chapter first.

So, the reason for this post, is to see who on this board, knows of former Colorado Land Cruiser members who might be interested in getting that club going again. Any help would be appreciated!
They do still have an active club! I am an associate and the newsletter I get every month is proof they are alive! They had another annual community project with the BLM called Brighten the Sangres which is a big deal! They soon will work with the forrest service with their annual Christmas Tree project where they play around on mountain roads and pull Christmas Tree cutters back on the road and/or out of drifts in the Rampart ridge area.

http://www.coloradolandcruisers.org/tripsch05.htm
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior