View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 06:56 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakman
Hey, how'd it go on Friday? I just got back a couple hours ago from running it today.. went up with my friend Mike (he had the Xterra on last year's night run) and a friend of his from work in a built up Rubicon.. had this swaybar disconnect where you just pull & twist a knob, anyone ever seen those? pretty trick..

Anyway I was glad to see the trail wasn't completely groomed.. definitely easier in most spots, but that one spot after the mine but before the switchback into "rocker alley" is still pretty big.. I had to twist the dail all the way to make it through, took the bypass on the way back down. Also had fun screwing around on that ditch right after the saddle.. yeah I'd probably go there again...
It was an awesome run! Nearly a full moon, lights as far as the eyes could see and SA Ocktoberfest to wash down the snacks! We had considered going back down right away and then go up Castle Gulch but we were having too much fun atop Nugget Hill so we stayed put. Any more fun and you would have to put us in straight jackets and lock us up! :p
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior