View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Rising Sun Member

Hey Tim, THANKS for putting this one togather again!!! and THANKS Robbie for cutting all the wood and getting the fire going for everybody!! THANKS also to everybody that brought food, setup and broke down!

It was a very Spooky night with the stars out at one point, and the wind howling with blowing snow at another. It was great getting together and seeing everybody there!

After the potluck everybody made their way up the hill, and it got slicker and more difficult. I'll have to let somebody else report on the upper section of the trail, because I didn't quite get there. A breakdown at the top (sounds like it was a snapped pinion) forced the lower group to turn around and backtrack back down the hill. Everybody worked to get turned around and a small group decended. TIMZTOY, Thanks for letting me use your radio, mine's battery dies on the way up. It was good to be able to stay connected.

How'd it turn out at the top? Sorry i didn't head back up like I had planned, It sounded like it was covered..

How did it turn out at the top?
82 FJ40