View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 09:22 AM
Telly Telly is offline
Trail Ready
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Monument
Posts: 346

Looks like the "Walker Pipe" is a common method of routing the passenger side exhaust under the oil pan and tie into the drivers side pipe.

FJ Bradley, a couple pictures would be great. I plan to take them to my muffler shop for some visual aids.

My only concern is the exhaust heat under the oil pan. Would you suggest a heat shield or not worry about it?

Thanks. Doug
Reply With Quote