View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 05:45 PM
Rising Sun member

Okay guys, thanks for the help as always One of things I love about this club is the wealth of knowledge and the willingness to share experiences, even the bad ones . Right now disc brakes are not enough of a priority for me to drop $$ on, once I get these drums figured out they'll work pretty good for my truck for now, heck even now (with or without sticking cylinders etc.) the truck brakes fine, I can lock up the tires at 50 (maybe not the MT/Rs, hope I don't have to find out on that one).

Only problem with the booster is that my dad and I disagree on how long it's been acting like this. I think it's been like this since we owned it (1.5 years), and before that who knows? My dad thinks it developed since we owned it, but neither of us can really pin down an approximate time. Well Sunday should be the last time I have to drive it on a bad booster, Monday I think I'm going to go get a different one that hopefully works. I'll have whoever's on the run check it out one last time for me though
Rising Sun Bio
1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, soon to lose the Sanden OBA to go back to factory emissions
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, AATLAS1X leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD