View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Hard Core 4+

+1 on the PETT and the fact it folds up so small, an advantage over the Luggable Loo I think. It also has a neat pack it fits into, which carries a few Wag Bags and a roll of BW. (The tiny BW packs in the Wag Bags simply will NOT do! - ew, was that a pun?). I used a different brand of shelter than the PETT, but I think the PETT is better quality (mine is a TravelJohn, don't bother, fragile frame clips and it twists in the wind if you don't guy it VERY well. Honestly, though, my test environment is Wyoming... ).

In a tent scenario, the vestibule makes a good loo shelter. Of course I have a 6 man expedition tent so the vestibule is adequately sized. (A 6 man tent is a two man to me... LOL).

The downside is the price - WAY overpriced. That Wally World Chinese model looks much better in that regard. Nothing is worse than a collapsing loo in a moment of crisis however...
KDěRCH
Bio Page
I'm that gun-totin', farm-raised, evangelical, pro-environment, OHV ridin'/drivin', Southern civil rights pro-labor Liberal yo' momma told you couldn't possibly exist.