Originally Posted by ElliottB
Check out the documentary "Food Inc."
As unnerving as it is, I still have no misgivings about eating a Big Mac.
I have not seen it yet. I still have no problems eating meat, but greatly prefer eating it from other, more humane and more nutritious and safer sources. Better to take this to the political forum, don't want to hijack this thread!!
"Death on a Family Farm" is a very interesting documentary on HBO right now also.
Also read this after seeing the show "100 Mile Diet" on Planet Green.
Plenty - Alisa Smith
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC