Originally Posted by Groucho
Nikon D-70. 6MP. 1 GB card.
I am not photoshop equipped, so in order to re-size my smallest pictures I have to upload them on an kodak online album, then right click them to save as a smaller file so I can post them. My smallest pictures on small/basic setting gets me about 235kb file size.
I have an easier way for you. When ever I need to resize my pics quickly I use XnView http://www.xnview.com/
once you get it installed you:
- Tools>Batch Convert
- Choose your files or folder you want to convert
- Choose the destination folder where you want your resized photos to go
- hit Advanced
- choose resize and "----->"
- give it a size like 640x480
- OK button
- GO button and you're done!!!
It's the quickest most effective method of resizing pics I have found