Originally Posted by Air Randy
We'll be ready to run trails Sunday through Wed too so anyone else who is showing up early should state when you arrive and what trails you are interested in running. That way we can put together some ad hoc groups in advance.
For the official runs we signed up for:
Thur-Elephant Hill (c'mon Cheeseman, go ahead and lead this one
Fri-Behind the Rocks
Good idea Randy, maybe for a new thread? I will be there Sat or Sunday if anyone wants to buy me a birthday beer.
What runs I do depends on what I need to do for the CM Committee, but will definitely be running at least 1 trail every day Sat - Wed...
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC