View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Hard Core 4+

Default Career Search Update

OK, so a bit of an update on this page as I didn't know where else to update.

I was hired on with a financial institution helping clients with 401k plans in December. My MBA and a good connection got me in the door. I am doing well with the job, but unfortunately they are not seeing the business they had hoped for, and it looks like a downsizing is imminent. That said, I am currently seeking another opportunity. Better to start before you are in a real crunch. Even if I am not one of the ones to be cut soon, I am still looking as this seems to be losing its stability.

My previous background has been in Logistics, but I also have considerable experience in Healthcare. I am hoping to use my MBA in a Data Analysis type role, possibly something along the lines of a Business Analyst. This could easily be in Transportation/Logistics, Healthcare Management/Administration, and now in the Financial Services sector. I am also open to other industries and obviously can quickly adapt.

Thanks in advance for any leads someone may have to offer. And as I offer anyone else, my LinkedIn network has grown over the years as I am an active professional networker. Happy to invite anyone into my network who would be interested.

-Jeff